Imation Corp. (NYSE: IMN) is scheduled to release the Company’s third quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, October 24 at 6:00 a.m. Central time. A teleconference for the financial community and a live webcast are scheduled from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Central time.
The live webcast of the teleconference will be available on the Internet at www.imation.com or www.streetevents.com. A replay of this webcast will be available at either of these websites through Thursday, November 1. A taped replay of the teleconference will also be available beginning at 11:00 a.m. Central time, October 24, 2012 until 11:00 p.m. Central time November 1, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 (Conference ID #64542815).
All remarks made during the teleconference will be current at the time of the call and the replay will not be updated to reflect any subsequent developments.
About Imation Corp.Imation is a global scalable storage and data security company. Our portfolio includes tiered storage and security offerings for business, and products designed to manage audio and video information in the home. Imation reaches customers in more than 100 countries through a powerful global distribution network and well recognized brands. For more information please visit www.imation.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV