Mindspeed Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSPD), a leading supplier of semiconductor solutions for network infrastructure applications, today announced that the company will address processor demands and small cell base station solutions during the 2012 China Small Cell Symposium to be held at the Hotel Nikko New Century Beijing in Beijing, China on October 17-18, 2012.
The presentation is scheduled during the afternoon session on Day 2 of the conference.
Mindspeed®'s Transcede® family of processors are complete NodeB and eNodeB SoC solutions that support concurrent 3G and LTE processing, including time division synchronous code division multiple access (TD-SCDMA), wideband code division multiple access (W-CDMA), evolved high-speed packet access (HSPA+) and both frequency division duplexing LTE (FDD-LTE) and time-division duplex LTE (TDD-LTE) with a roadmap to LTE-Advanced (LTE-A). Combining 3G and LTE processing capabilities into a single chip is more cost effective for OEMs and the inclusion of a carrier-class physical-layer (PHY) software solution for both 3G and LTE will accelerate time to market, while simplifying development and reducing risk.
About Mindspeed TechnologiesMindspeed Technologies (NASDAQ: MSPD) is a leading provider of network infrastructure semiconductor solutions to the communications industry. The company's low-power system-on-chip (SoC) products are helping to drive video, voice and data applications in worldwide fiber-optic networks and enable advanced processing for 3G and long-term evolution (LTE) mobile networks. The company's high-performance analog products are used in a variety of optical, enterprise, industrial and video transport systems. Mindspeed's products are sold to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) around the globe. To learn more, please visit www.mindspeed.com. Company news and updates are also posted at www.twitter.com/mindspeed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV