- Equipment providers in the past designed separate systems to support different WAN architectures. Today, an AnyWAN-based design allows a standardized gateway system board and standardized system software to support several different connectivity options. Reduced design cycles and a common base platform provide cost and time to market advantages, particularly for OEMs and ODMs supporting multiple network operators in different global locations.
- Network operators will realize implementation and deployment advantages with AnyWAN-based systems based on the ability to re-use up to 90% of the system code across different versions of the base platform, thus lowering system test and support costs.
Lantiq Announces AnyWAN, Simplifies Broadband Gateway Development With Powerful Modular Design Approach
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.