Keeping Up To Speed With Electric Bikes From 50cycles
LONDON, October 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
More and more of us are living longer, and remaining physically active well into our old age. It's no secret that regular exercise and a good diet can ward off a variety of ailments including obesity, diabetes and Alzheimer's as well as increasing energy levels and managing symptoms of pain. It's widely acknowledged that cycling is one of the best ways to stay fit and research shows that people who cycle regularly live longer than those who don't.
Forget age, fitness levels and physical condition - everyone can benefit from exercise and it doesn't necessarily mean strenuous workouts at the gym. Cycling is a great, low-impact activity and electric bikes help to tackle some of the major barriers to cycling, including the fear of not being fit enough to tackle steep hills and the lack of confidence after not having ridden for many years.
In particular, those enjoying the later years in life often find that cycling offers more than just a way to stay fit and supple. Firstly, it can be a great alternative to driving when fuel prices are ever increasing and the cost of maintaining a car just isn't viable. By exchanging four wheels for two, cyclists often see far more of the sights and sounds around them and can enjoy more scenic routes than by road.Cycling is also a fantastic way to get out and socialise with people in the local community who you might not have known before. There are usually clubs, classes and plenty of guided bike rides for people of all ages and abilities. But the great thing about being the owner of an Electric bike is that you never have to worry about not being able to keep up.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV