RemitDATA Launching Focused Comparative Analytics Solution For HME Market At Medtrade
Providing Insight into Key Business MetricsFirst Choice Home Medical Equipment, an East coast-based leading provider of home medical products and services, selected TITAN to provide a real-time, transparent view into the company's essential business metrics. Looking forward, the company plans to utilize the solution's comparative analytics data extensively. "We implemented TITAN because of its ability to crunch large volumes of data so we could go much deeper into our reporting," explained Craig Rotenberry, managing partner, First Choice. "Also, benchmarking is an essential part of any business and TITAN lets you know how you stack up against other businesses," he added.
About RemitDATAFounded in 2000, RemitDATA Inc. helps more than 100,000 healthcare providers improve revenue and cash collections by identifying and correcting performance issues in the post-adjudication stage of the revenue cycle. The company provides a range of system-agnostic solutions with patented, proprietary technology offered in Software as a Service (SaaS) form for immediate value-add implementation, resulting in a faster return on investment. The end result is more enlightened providers with better educated practice management teams, improved employee productivity and increased profitability. Based in Memphis, Tennessee, and Plano, Texas, the company has enjoyed a more than 90 percent client renewal rate since its inception. For more information, please visit www.RemitDATA.com .
Media Contact: Katie VukasKNB Communications203.504.8230 Kvukas@knbpr.com
Visit RemitDATA in Booth #2269 at MedtradeSOURCE RemitDATA Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV