New Zealand Sevens teams will also be competing for gold for the first time when rugby returns to the Olympics at Rio de Janeiro in 2016.
The game is administered by the New Zealand Rugby Union (NZRU), formed in 1892. This is one of New Zealand’s largest sporting organizations, and is charged with fostering, developing, promoting, and representing the game of rugby in New Zealand.
For more information about New Zealand rugby, visit www.allblacks.com.
About AIG Insurance Operations in New ZealandAIG has been providing insurance services to New Zealand since 1970, with technical expertise and local underwriting capability in Auckland and Wellington. AIG in New Zealand specializes in structuring tailor-made insurance solutions to help protect New Zealand businesses against financial losses that may result from major operating risks. We help protect our clients’ assets, liabilities, and revenue streams, no matter how large or small. From major global programs to packaged multi-risk solutions, AIG’s strength in New Zealand lies in its global strength and capacity, together with our local expertise. AIG’s operations in New Zealand have an A- (Strong) insurer financial strength rating given by Standard & Poor’s (Australia) Pty Ltd. American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50439062&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV