PwC's network of firms in 154 countries is committed to delivering quality assurance, tax and advisory services. Jive Awards judges were blown away with the amount of organizational transformation PwC is realizing in just a short time. Spark, a PwC business network using Jive was launched in spring, 2012. Adoption grew virally as Jive became the hub for PwC employees to collaborate and create value for themselves and their clients. Using Jive, Spark represents a new and better way of working -- one similar to how PwC employees already connect with others in their personal lives. Within six months 90,000 people use Spark and growth continues as PwC people find innovative ways to derive value from the solution. PwC leadership uses Spark to engage employees, locate experts and hold powerful conversations on key strategic issues.
"By embracing a social business mindset and implementing a robust solution like Jive, we're making a large network feel small; enabling more than 180,000 people across 154 countries to connect with each other and collaborate on key issues with great speed and reach. This helps us deliver the best of PwC to our clients each and every day," said Paula Young global knowledge leader at PwC.
About Jive SoftwareJive Software (Nasdaq:JIVE) is the world's leading social business provider. We bring social technology innovations from the consumer world into enterprises securely and at scale, changing the way work gets done. Our platform combines the power of big data, enterprise integrations and social collaboration technologies. Millions of people at the world's largest companies are using Jive-powered networks internally and externally to transform their businesses. For a free trial of Jive's next-generation social business platform, please visit www.jivesoftware.com .
CONTACT: Kyle Arteaga The Bulleit Group (415) 218-5569 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV