NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Amira Nature Foods Ltd. fell 15.4 percent to $8.10.
Cantel Medical Corp. fell 11.4 percent to $24.60.
Stillwater Mining Co. fell 9.1 percent to $11.02.Endeavour International Inc. fell 5.8 percent to $8.44. Higher One Holdings Inc. fell 5.2 percent to $12.22. Wabash National Corp. fell 4.5 percent to $6.64. GenCorp. Inc. fell 4.5 percent to $9.39. Ryland Group fell 4.4 percent to $30.31. Overseas Shipholding Group fell 3.8 percent to $5.88. Marcus Corp. fell 3.7 percent to $11.06.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV