Background: Intel designs, manufactures and sells integrated digital technology platforms primarily in the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe and Japan. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, Calif. Intel trades an average of 41 million shares per day with a market cap of $109 billion.
52-Week Range: $22.27 to $29.27Book Value: $9.73 Price To Book: 2.2 Wall Street isn't expecting much this quarter. Earnings per share are expected to come in below last year for the same quarter. The third-quarter earnings release is scheduled after the market closes on Tuesday. The consensus estimate is currently 50 cents a share, a decline of 15 cents (23.1%) from 65 cents during the corresponding period last year. Analysts are estimating as low as 47 cents per share, up to 54 cents per share. TheStreet's Chris Laudani writes about Intel in
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @RobertWeinstein This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV