- FreshFiber 3D Printed Art for Smartphones & Tablets
- On-Site Customized & Personalized Apple iPhone 5 Cases
- Cube UAE Debut: First 3D Printer Designed for the ConsumerROCK HILL, S.C., Oct. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that its FreshFiber products will be on display together with PRO Technology at GITEX Technology Week, October 14 – 18, 2012 at the Dubai International Conference and Exhibition Centre, hall 4, stand E4-30 , in Dubai, UAE. The company will debut its new blockbuster iPhone® 5 case designs and one-of-a-kind 3D printed smart phone and tablet cover collection to 138,000 GITEX attendees. Leading with a stunning range of 3D printed accessories that decorate and protect consumer electronics devices, visitors will experience personalization onsite and in PRO Technology retail outlets following GITEX. 3D Systems will also present its award winning Cube ® , the world's first easy to use, 'plug in and print' 3D printer designed exclusively for the consumer. "We are excited to be part of this important electronics industry event to showcase our latest works of 3D printed art," said Christian Dijkhof, Managing Director, FreshFiber, 3D Systems. "The GITEX exhibition is the perfect venue to demonstrate the amazing potential that 3D printed, personalized accessories have to offer. Our goal is simple: we intend to deliver the power of 3D content-to-print to our global audience in fun and impactful ways." FreshFiber art for consumer electronics and the Cube ®, 3D printer, are available for purchase today on Cubify.com, 3D Systems' marketplace for all things 3D. About 3D Systems Corporation 3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD software and plugins, and affordable consumer create-and-make printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to create and make with confidence.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts