The 7 Most Terrifying Car Insurance Words
Many people are not aware of what they risk by allowing someone who is not on their policy to climb behind the wheel, says Moraga. The first time many people find out they have a step-down provision is after someone borrows their car and causes an accident, he adds. "They will get a rude awakening."
Whittle says it's up to consumers to be wise shoppers and understand what they are buying in an auto policy, so ask your agent if your policy includes a step-down provision.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV