SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanmina-SCI Corporation (NASDAQ: SANM), a leading integrated manufacturing solutions company, today announced it will host an Investor and Analyst Day on Thursday, November 15, 2012 in New York, NY.
Financial analysts and institutional investors who are interested in attending the event in person should contact Paige Bombino at (408) 964-3610 or email email@example.com. For other interested parties, an audio webcast will be made available on the company website at www.sanmina-sci.com, in the investor relations section.
About Sanmina-SCISanmina-SCI Corporation is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina-SCI provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, enterprise computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina-SCI has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world. More information regarding the company is available at www.sanmina-sci.com.SANMF SOURCE Sanmina-SCI Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV