Because of the expected bottom-line loss and the increase in goodwill on the company's balance sheet from its purchase of an additional 14% stake in the Morgan Stanley Smith Barney joint venture from Citigroup, Konrad expects the company's tangible book value to decline to $26.15.
KBW expects Morgan Stanley's third-quarter revenue to come in at $6.843 billion, increasing from $6.828 the previous quarter, and $6.616 billion a year earlier.
Interested in more on Morgan Stanley? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV