NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- COUTURE: New York Bridal Fashion Week ( www.coutureshow.com), formerly the WeddingChannel Couture Show, the number-one wedding fashion trade show for New York Bridal Fashion Week, today premieres at a new location, Hilton New York, and unveils exciting new features, including COUTURE Runway, a fashion show featuring more than 100 dresses from renowned designers Maggie Sottero, Ian Stuart, Victor Harper, Jorge Manuel, Katerina Bocci, Cymbeline, Max Chaoul Couture, Emmaline Bridal and more. COUTURE Runway will begin at 7 p.m. on Saturday, October 13 and will stream live on TheKnot.com for brides to get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look and watch as the latest designs hit the runway.
At the new Midtown location, exhibitors and attendees will receive the same luxury experience they've always known and loved, plus great new features such as an open floor plan, runway exhibitions, fashion shows and more. COUTURE continues to provide an unparalleled luxury experience for the best names in bridal that combines the passion of designers, the intimacy of a boutique retailer and the beauty of bridal fashion in the ultimate, one-stop destination.
"COUTURE continues to be the leader in connecting new and established bridal designers with retailers and, ultimately, brides as
New York's premier international bridal market venue," said
Carley Roney, cofounder of XO Group Inc., the parent company of COUTURE. "On our 18
th anniversary, we're thrilled to offer a superior luxe bridal fashion experience in a new venue with enhanced features such as personal runway presentations and the COUTURE Runway fashion show with celebrated bridal designers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV