Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is proud to announce that the premium four-game Rockstar Games Collection: Edition 1 box set will launch in North America on November 6, 2012 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft at a suggested retail price of $59.99.
“The Rockstar Games Collection includes four amazing and wildly diverse experiences,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “From the vast plains of the dying West to the chaos of Liberty City; and from a dark crime thriller to street racing in real-world Los Angeles, this collection contains some of our best work so far.”
The Rockstar Games Collection: Edition 1 includes four of the most critically acclaimed titles ever made for the Xbox 360 and PS3™, representing four different aspects of the incredible storytelling, immersive experiences and addictive gameplay for which Rockstar Games is renowned:
- Red Dead Redemption® – Winner of over 170 Game of the Year awards, Red Dead Redemption brings the dying West to life with a vibrant open-world, powerful story, and intense single- and multiplayer action.
- Grand Theft Auto®: Episodes from Liberty City – The explosive conclusion to the highest-rated game of all time*, Grand Theft Auto IV , featuring two complete games on one disc: The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony .
- L.A. Noire® – The revolutionary crime thriller featuring MotionScan, a breakthrough technology that captures every nuance of a real actor’s facial performance, providing a level of realism, detail and emotion never before seen in a video game. Featuring brand new gameplay and a dark, hard-boiled detective story, L.A. Noire became the first ever video game to be recognized by the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Midnight Club®: Los Angeles Complete Edition – One of the highest-reviewed racing titles of this generation, featuring deeply customizable real world cars, non-stop open world street racing and intense multiplayer action. The Complete Edition also includes every downloadable real world vehicle and city section released since launch.
All four games will be available together in time for the holidays as the Rockstar Games Collection at a suggested retail price of $59.99.The Rockstar Games Collection contains games rated Teen to Mature by the ESRB and will be available at retail stores in North America beginning November 6, 2012. *For the Xbox 360 and PS3, according to Metacritic.com. About Take-Two Interactive Software Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products through its two wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, which publishes its titles under the 2K Games, 2K Sports and 2K Play brands. Our products are designed for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO. For more corporate and product information please visit our website at http://www.take2games.com. Microsoft, Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV