KBR (NYSE: KBR) announced today that it was selected as one of the prime contractors on the Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) program issued by the U.S. Army Materiel Command.
As a prime contractor, KBR will have the opportunity to submit bids on individual task orders issued by the U.S. Army. Work under the EAGLE program will be performed at the Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Ala., Afghanistan and Kuwait and the first task orders are expected to be issued after Oct. 15.
EAGLE will be used for moving and resetting equipment so it is ready for deployment. The program will replace the Field and Installations Readiness Support Team (FIRST) contract and consolidate several others as the Army’s primary Basic Ordering Agreement for maintenance, supply and transportation support services for the U.S. Army and its partners worldwide. KBR has decades of experience serving as one of the Army’s top logistics services providers, primarily in the Middle East. The ceiling for the five-year EAGLE program is $23.5 billion.
“We are honored to have the opportunity to continue serving the U.S. Army as we have been around the world for many years. This program allows us to showcase our core competencies domestically as well as internationally, and to continue supporting the mission of our biggest client,” said Richard Ambrose, President, KBR North American Government and Logistics.KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV