DUBLIN, Ohio, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Wendy's Company (NASDAQ: WEN) announced today that it will release third-quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012, before the market opens.
A conference call with slides will follow at 10 a.m. ET and will be webcast live from the investor relations page of the company's website at www.aboutwendys.com.
Hosting the call will be Emil Brolick, President and Chief Executive Officer; Steve Hare, Chief Financial Officer; and John Barker, Chief Communications Officer.The live conference call will be available at (877) 572-6014 or, for international callers, at (281) 913-8524. An archived webcast with the accompanying slides will be available from the investor relations page of the company's website at www.aboutwendys.com. About The Wendy's Company The Wendy's Company is the world's third-largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy's® system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 27 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information: visit www.aboutwendys.com or www.wendys.com. SOURCE The Wendy's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV