In the news release, Expedia, Inc. to Audiocast Earnings Conference Call, issued 11-Oct-2012 by Expedia, Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the earnings release will be posted to the company's website shortly after market close rather than approximately one hour prior to the call as originally issued. The complete, corrected release follows:
Expedia, Inc. to Audiocast Earnings Conference Call
BELLEVUE, Wash., Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) will host a conference call to discuss results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Thursday, October 25 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A live audiocast of the call will be available to the public at http://www.expediainc.com/ir and replays are expected to be available for at least three months.
Expedia, Inc. will post a release reporting its results on the Company's investor relations site at
http://www.expediainc.com/ir shortly after market close. The release will not be distributed via newswire.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in 30 countries
- Hotels.com®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers opaque deals in nine countries on its eight sites in North America and Europe
- Egencia®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- eLong™, the second largest online travel company in China
- Venere.com®, the online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of in-market concierge services, activities and experiences in 18 markets worldwide
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts