In the news release, Expedia, Inc. to Audiocast Earnings Conference Call, issued
by Expedia, Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the earnings release will be posted to the company's website shortly after market close rather than approximately one hour prior to the call as originally issued. The complete, corrected release follows:
Expedia, Inc. to Audiocast Earnings Conference Call
Oct. 11, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) will host a conference call to discuss results for its third quarter ended
September 30, 2012
Thursday, October 25
1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time
4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
. A live audiocast of the call will be available to the public at
and replays are expected to be available for at least three months.
Expedia, Inc. will post a release reporting its results on the Company's investor relations site at
shortly after market close. The release will not be distributed via newswire.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in 30 countries
- Hotels.com®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers opaque deals in nine countries on its eight sites in North America and Europe
- Egencia®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- eLong™, the second largest online travel company in China
- Venere.com®, the online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of in-market concierge services, activities and experiences in 18 markets worldwide
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
The company delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market travel consumers through
Expedia Media Solutions
. Expedia also powers bookings for some of the world's leading airlines and hotels, top consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through
Expedia® Affiliate Network
. For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at
or follow us on Twitter @expediainc.
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2012 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50