PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE) today announced that it will report financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2012, after the U.S. markets close on Monday, November 5, 2012.
In conjunction with this announcement, Jive will host a conference call on Monday, November 5, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to review the company's financial results for the third quarter 2012, in addition to discussing the company's outlook for the fourth quarter 2012. Jive's earnings conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-800-390-5202 (domestic) or 1-719-325-2243 (international) with conference ID #7774291. A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations section of Jive's website at http://investors.jivesoftware.com/ and a replay will be archived and accessible at: http://investors.jivesoftware.com/events.cfm . A replay of this conference call can also be accessed through November 19, 2012, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or 1-858-384-5517 (international). The replay passcode is 7774291.
About Jive SoftwareJive Software (Nasdaq:JIVE) is a leading global social business company. We bring social technology innovations from the consumer world into enterprises securely and at scale, changing the way work gets done. Our platform combines the power of big data, enterprise integrations and social collaboration technologies. Millions of people at the world's largest companies are using Jive-powered communities internally and externally to transform their businesses.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Brian Denyeau ICR (646) 277-1251 Brian.email@example.com Media Contact: Amanda Pires firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV