The typical mattress-shopping experience can result in customers feeling confused about the sea of seemingly similar products, distrustful of less-than- knowledgeable salespeople and fearful of making a costly mistake they may have to live with for years. However, as the manufacturer, marketer, retailer and servicer of its entire line of SLEEP NUMBER ® beds, only Sleep Number goes far beyond selling mattresses to offering customers an unparalleled sleep experience.
“We’re able to directly listen to our customers every day to better understand how, when and where they want to shop,” explained Shelly Ibach, president and CEO, Sleep Number. “That means we are able to meaningfully connect with our customers, meet their individual sleep needs with proprietary products, and build the foundation for a lifelong relationship.”
When customers visit one of the 400 Sleep Number ® stores across the country, they encounter a multi-sensory experience that goes far beyond the one-size-fits-all approach of other mattress retailers. Customers are guided by their Sleep Professional through interactive experiences that showcase the technological innovation of Sleep Number’s benefit-driven products. The result is a complete and individualized sleep experience that helps customers fully understand their sleep needs and allows customers to achieve their very best sleep.
Specifically, customers experience:
- IndividualFit™ 3-D Imaging – A digital map that displays the body’s pressure points on a firm mattress and helps customers find their ideal level of comfort, firmness and support…their Sleep Number ® setting.
- PillowFit ® – An experience to help customers find a pillow that perfectly fits their head, provides just the right neck support and proper shoulder alignment.
- Sleep Solution Tools – Interactive tools to help customers understand the benefits of Sleep Number’s exclusive individualized bedding products and help them select the right solution; whether they sleep hot or cold or battle allergies, products such as temperature-balancing sheets or anti-microbial blankets can help solve common sleep issues.
- New stores in Ammon, Idaho; Charlotte, N.C.; Charlottesville, Va.; Douglasville, Ga.; Elk Grove, Calif.; Fredericksburg, Va.; Knoxville, Tenn.; McDonough, Ga.; Omaha, Neb.; Santa Fe, N.M.; Sioux City, Iowa; Southaven, Miss.; and Sugar Land, Texas.
- Relocated stores in Roseville, Minn., and St. Cloud, Minn.
- Expanded and remodeled stores in Bloomington, Minn.; Burnsville, Minn.; Irvine, Calif.; San Diego, Calif.; and Winston-Salem, N.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV