Golden Star Resources
Golden Star Resources (GSS) is an international gold mining and exploration company producing gold in Ghana, West Africa. This stock is trading up 5.5% to $2.08 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.98-$2.0852-Week Range: $0.90-$2.39 Volume: 2.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.2 million From a technical perspective, GSS is bouncing hard here right off some near-term support at $1.90 with above-average volume. This move has started to push GSS into near-term breakout territory, since the stock is taking out some resistance levels at $2.03 to $2.05 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in GSS as long as it's trending above those breakout levels with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 2.2 million shares as bullish. If GSS can maintain that trend, then this stock will setup to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $2.25 to $2.39. Any high-volume move above those levels will then setup GSS to hit $2.78 to $3.12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV