DALLAS, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pizza Hut and The Pizza Party announced today that the age-old toppings question – Sausage or Pepperoni? – originally intended for the candidates during the Oct. 16 town hall presidential debate will now instead be open to the public and asked online at PizzaHut.com/PizzaParty. Posing the question to consumers online gives millions of Americans a chance to win free Pizza Hut pizza for life.*
The question will be posed online Tuesday, Oct. 16, the same day as the Presidential debate. The Pizza Party will then randomly choose one voter and reward them with free pizza for life.
"The anticipation and buzz around this question proves that this debate should be taken to the people," said Kurt Kane, Pizza Hut CMO. "We're no longer asking a few hundred attendees at the town hall presidential debate on Oct. 16 to pose the question, rather we're bringing the question – Sausage or Pepperoni? – to millions of Americans."Consumers can let their voices be heard by signing up to join The Pizza Party at PizzaHut.com/PizzaParty. Visitors receive free Stuffed Pizza Rollers with their next online order just for joining the debate.* *Complete sweepstakes details and information about the toppings debate will be available on Oct. 16 at PizzaHut.com/PizzaParty.
About Pizza Hut Pizza Hut, America's Favorite Pizza, delivers more pizza, pasta and wings than any other restaurant. The only pizza company to be named a top ten franchise in 2012 by Entrepreneur Magazine, Pizza Hut began 50 years ago in Wichita, Kansas, and today operates nearly 10,000 restaurants in more than 90 countries. Pizza Hut, Inc. is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM). To check out what's new at Pizza Hut visit PizzaHut.com, or keep up with the brand via its social media channels at social.PizzaHut.com. SOURCE Pizza Hut
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV