ITASCA, Ill., Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Unison, Inc. in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1980, Unison, Inc. is an employee benefits insurance broker that offers a full range of group employee benefits products and consulting services to their clients primarily in the North Central United States. They specialize in providing group health and welfare, business insurance, financial planning, executive, retirement and communication products and services. The Unison Team will continue to operate from their Minnetonka location under the direction of William Ziebell, North Central Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"Along with their depth of expertise, Unison is highly regarded for their quality sales and service culture that is consistently focused on their clients and their community," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "In addition, their geographic presence and solid industry relationships will be a terrific complement to our employee benefits brokerage and consulting operation. We are pleased to welcome our newest associates to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501 – firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV