Dehaier Medical Systems
Dehaier Medical Systems (DHRM) is engaged in the development and distribution of medical devices. This stock is trading up 12.6% to $2.32 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.12-$2.3352-Week Range: $1.26-$3.95 Volume: 100,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 60,792 >>5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now From a technical perspective, DHRM is continuing to trend higher today with above-average volume, after this stock moved back above its 200-day moving average of $2 on Wednesday. This action is quickly pushing DHRM within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once DHRM manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance at $2.40 to $2.60 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in DHRM as long as its trending above its 200-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 60,792 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then look for DHRM to re-test or possibly take out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $2.99 to $3.95.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV