Acura Pharmaceuticals (ACUR) is a pharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development and manufacture of product candidates providing abuse deterrent features and benefits. This stock is trading up 8.4% to $1.67 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.50-$1.8052-Week Range: $1.40-$5.49 Volume: 4,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 63,543 >>5 Big Stocks to Trade This Earnings Season From a technical perspective, ACUR is bouncing hard to the upside here around some previous support $1.44 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing ACUR within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ACUR manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.84 to $2, and then its gap down day high from August of $2.20 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ACUR as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $1.69, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 63,543 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ACUR will have a chance to re-fill some of its gap down zone that started at around $3.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV