Locals 2276 and 2001 of the Communications Workers of America (CWA) and Frontier Communications announced that represented employees have ratified separate contracts.
“We appreciate our employees’ ratification of these two contracts, and we look forward to everyone working together to provide our customers great service,” said Dana Waldo, senior vice president and general manager for Frontier in West Virginia.
“We are building out broadband, introducing faster Internet speeds and offering an assortment of services for households and businesses, and our employees are committed to taking care of our customers with these leading-edge services.”
“We’re happy to have reached a successful conclusion to both of these contracts, and we look forward to continuing to provide the very best service possible for all of our customers,” said CWA InternationalRepresentative Elaine Harris. Local 2276 represents Frontier employees in the Bluefield, Princeton and Welch areas. Local 2001 represents employees in the Bruceton Mills, Clay, Grantsville, Parsons, New Haven, Rupert, Wayne and Worthington areas. Combined, they represent 142 Frontier employees. About Frontier Communications Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR), is an S&P 500 company and is included in the FORTUNE 500 list of America’s largest corporations. Frontier offers broadband, voice, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, entertainment services like TumTiki.com, data security solutions, bundled offerings and specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices and advanced business communications for medium and large businesses in 27 states. Frontier’s approximately 15,300 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information is available at www.frontier.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV