Quad/Graphics, Inc. (NYSE:QUAD), announced today that its Actable™ interactive print solutions will be on display at the DMA2012 Exhibition, which runs October 14-16 in Las Vegas. An interactive display will demonstrate to attendees of the Direct Marketing Association’s annual conference and exhibition how new interactive print applications can make direct mail come alive and engage consumers with amazing and response-driving experiences.
The Quad/Graphics display area will feature an Actable interactive print “Integration Station” where conference attendees can get a demonstration of interactive print in action. A related “Experience Actable” wall display will showcase examples of interactive print and provide real-time analytics of how attendees are interacting with Quad’s DMA materials and displays.
Using Smartphones and other mobile devices, marketers will see demonstrations of print coming to life, where they’ll be able to:
- Launch video content directly and seamlessly from a printed page
- Tap a “play” button on a printed music promotion to listen to the featured band
- Pin products to Pinterest from interactive printed catalogs and direct mail
- See a 3D watch animate and rotate from a printed page
- Launch a game from the printed page and play it for a chance to win a mobile coupon
- Launch 3D product demonstrations with a one-tap “buy now” option
“At Quad/Graphics, we are redefining print by making it even more powerful through technology integration with other channels,” explained Joel Quadracci, Quad/Graphics Chairman, President & CEO. “At DMA2012, marketers will see how to connect print and mobile in ways that will engage, inform and entertain while driving real and measureable response. We not only will show off the technology, but also will demonstrate practical ways to seamlessly integrate print and mobile technologies using augmented reality, image recognition, variable QR codes and much more.”