For the past 13 years, Time Warner has consistently been a supportive partner of the Hetrick-Martin Institute. Whether it be the Emery Awards, volunteer initiatives and fundraisers, or offering its LGBT Business Resource Groups to host the Harvey Milk School’s Break Out Day, Time Warner continues its commitment to support HMI and the critical services it has provided for the last 33 years.
In addition to Time Warner, Hetrick-Martin Institute will also present awards to Oscar award-winning writer Dustin Lance Black and the makers of the heartfelt documentary “Bully”. The awards program will include a special performance of “A Little Respect” by the legendary Andy Bell of Erasure. Other anticipated Emery Award attendees include HMI’s Ambassadors Crystal Chappell of Days of Our Lives, Emmy Award-winning comedian Judy Gold, fashion icon Tim Gunn, actor, singer Cheyenne Jackson, actress Heather Matarazzo, rock legend Carole Pope, business mogul Kimora Lee Simmons, fashion stylist Robert Verdi and actor BD Wong.
|The 2012 Emery Awards|
|Benefiting the Hetrick-Martin Institute|
|October 29th, 2012|
|Cocktail Reception at 6:00 PM|
|Dinner & Awards Ceremony at 7:00 PM|
|125 West 18th Street, New York|
About Time Warner Inc.
Time Warner Inc., a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks, film and TV entertainment and publishing, uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV