ATLANTA, Georgia, October 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
New Elsevier Infobutton, linking the patient record in EHRs to key content from Mosby's Nursing Skills and Consult, also unveiled at conference
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced the winners of the Mosby's Suite " Superheroes of Nursing" contest, designed for peers to single out real-life superheroes in the nursing profession. Created by Elsevier in 2011, the contest is part of a nationwide campaign to recognize nurses who represent four key categories - The Validators, The Achievers, The Educators and The Protectors - and identify how they address the issues they face daily.
"Challenges never stop for today's nurses, and Elsevier wanted to demonstrate our appreciation and provide a way for other nurses to recognize those among them who crusade for their patients and their organizations," said Cindy Tryniszewski, RN, MSN, Executive Director, Mosby's eLearning for Elsevier. "Once again this year, we received an overwhelming amount of nominations and votes. We look forward to reading the inspirational stories nurses from around the country continue to share on our Facebook page."This year's winners will be congratulated and recognized at the Elsevier booth, Booth 1201, during the 2012 American Nurses Credentialing Center Magnet Conference, Los Angeles, Calif., Oct. 10-12. The winners are:
- The Validator: Bonni Martin, Fletcher Allen Health Care, VT
- The Achiever: Sharon Braun, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, CA
- The Educator: Jennifer Marcellus, Good Samaritan Hospital, NE (Catholic Health Initiatives)
- The Protector: Linda Armstrong, UPMC Shadyside, PA
- Providing a context-sensitive link to reference information to support clinical decision making
- Providing links to patient-specific education resources
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV