UMB Healthcare Services, a division of UMB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: UMBF), announced today the launch of its industry-leading UMB Business Partner Portal (portal), an online tool created to help business partners, including brokers, agents and consultants, better serve their employer clients. The portal includes a convenient dashboard view of account information, enhanced reporting functionality and sophisticated data analysis, allowing brokers/agents to create a customized approach for each employer’s HSA program.
“The portal has an intuitive design that provides business partners with real-time access to their employer groups’ account information, which allows them to answer client questions with a click of a mouse,” said Dennis Triplett, CEO of UMB Healthcare Services. “Our ultimate goal is to offer a tool that makes data reporting and analysis a seamless process, while providing additional resources to our clients such as communication and educational resources.”
Portal features, include:
- Dashboard view with a real-time snapshot of all employer groups at one time.
- Ability to view detailed account information for each employer group, including open, pending and future-dated accounts.
- Ability to access detailed monthly reporting for every employer group as well as run custom aggregated reports.
- Reporting tools that perform a variety of functions such as sorting key accountholder information and providing average account balances, to monitoring contribution and distribution activities, regardless of size of account.
Allowing business partners to take a more strategic role with their employer groups was the top priority in designing the portal. Business partners now have immediate access to extensive marketing resources, such as award-winning accountholder materials and benefits communication toolkits. UMB’s Benefits Communication Toolkits provide tools and resources to help employers increase HSA program participation through employee education and well-planned communication.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts