GREENVILLE, S.C., Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- World Acceptance Corporation (NASDAQ:WRLD) will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its second quarter conference call to be held on Thursday, October 25, 2012. The earnings release will be issued prior to the call.
The live broadcast of World Acceptance Corporation's conference call will be available online at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=89760 on October 25, 2012, beginning at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The online replay will follow immediately and continue for 30 days.
About World Acceptance Corporation
World Acceptance Corporation is one of the largest small-loan consumer finance companies, operating 1,173 offices in 13 states and Mexico. It is also the parent company of ParaData Financial Systems, a provider of computer software solutions for the consumer finance industry.SOURCE World Acceptance Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV