Relive the adventure and magic of E.T. in an amazing all-new game! Leading games publisher Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today announced, in conjunction with Universal Partnerships & Licensing, its new ‘E.T.: The Green Planet’ game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is now available on the App Store. The new game was developed by Strawdog Studios in partnership with Big Play Digital. In celebration of the 30th anniversary of the ground-breaking film E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, users can now experience their own interactive journey as E.T. returns home to The Green Planet.
The new game allows players to fly past the moon and soar across the stars together with our beloved extra-terrestrial. Once home, E.T. must save the dying planet by creating enchanted gardens full of intergalactic plant life. Players can use E.T.’s magic healing touch to breed new and exotic species.
“ E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial is one of the greatest science-fiction films ever made and conjures up nostalgia for countless fans around the world. We are excited to commemorate this global cultural phenomenon by publishing an amazing new game,” explains Chris Byatte, co-general manager and co-founder of Chillingo.
“As fans ourselves, we are proud to work closely with Universal Partnerships & Licensing to introduce players to the fantastical and beautiful home planet of E.T.,” adds Joe Wee, co-general manager and co-founder of Chillingo.With E.T.: The Green Planet gamers can:
- Experience the mysterious world of The Green Planet and its inhabitants.
- Meet E.T.’s wise teacher, Botanicus, and an army of Micro Tech workers who help you breed new and exotic plant species.
- Grow and nurture new plant varieties and watch your garden grow.
- Collect recognizable artifacts from the film and construct a communicator to contact Earth.
- Cross-breed seeds to create amazing new plant hybrids.
- Beautiful original artwork and animation brings the planet to life.
- Visit your friends’ gardens on The Green Planet and invite new players via Facebook and Twitter.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts