Jive Next Generation Platform: More than 100 Improvements with Flexible Deployment Model
In addition to Jive Present, the company also announced the availability of new enhancements to its industry-leading social business platform. The latest version brings hundreds of new features to the table, all designed to help Jive customers collaborate, communicate and share information more efficiently. This continues Jive's tradition of providing timely, feature-packed updates based on what Jive customers want and what drives value in organizations.
Key elements of today's announcement include:
- Jive Anywhere, a breakthrough capability that extends social business to the web at large, enabling users to access social functions from any website or web application.
- Jive !App Experiences, enabling users to invoke powerful applications and merge them seamlessly into the social business workflow with a single keystroke.
- Jive Edge, a sophisticated social intelligence engine that optimizes a wide range of social business processes such as search, providing more relevant, precise, and personalized results.
- Major enhancements in Jive What Matters activity streams, including customizable Attention Streams focused on specific processes and people.
- Jive for Teams, a new group collaboration solution for teams of 25 to 250,000 people. Try Jive provides a fast on-ramp to Jive for Teams via Jive Cloud deployment and a 30-day free trial, bringing leading-edge social business capabilities to large and small teams.
- A dramatically simplified and engaging user experience.
AvailabilityJive Present will be available later this year in the Apple App store. Jive Present is powered by technology provided to Jive by Showpad. Jive releases quarterly updates to its platform in Jive Cloud. It also releases updates annually to those customers who require a deployment in the private cloud. Jive launched TryJive on May 2, 2012 and has since delivered two major feature revisions in the Jive Cloud.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV