LAS VEGAS, Oct. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), today unveiled Jive Present, a new tablet application for mobile workers. Jive introduced the app along with the shipment of its next generation social business platform at its annual gathering of nearly 2,000 Jive customers, partners and sponsors at JiveWorld 2012 in Las Vegas, NV. The tablet application was developed and designed with feedback from the tens of millions of users who rely on Jive every day to get work done around the world.
One of the first in the industry to leverage the power of mobile computing and social business, Jive Present turns every tablet into an unmatched sales, presentation and training tool. The app uses Jive's leading social business platform to distribute the most accurate and timely information in any format to sales reps and customers anytime and anywhere, online or offline. Additionally, with Jive Present, organizations can monitor consumption of information, compliance to corporate best practices and adherence to education programs.
The way people connect, share, and learn has fundamentally changed with the introduction of tablet computing. The growth of tablets in the enterprise, particularly for marketing and sales professionals, is reflective of this fundamental change. 11% of global employees are using tablets today, and over the next five years, total shipments of tablets to the enterprise will increase at 48% CAGR (1), and 65% of those tablets will be iPads (2). Industry experts suggest that over 96 million tablets will be used in the enterprise in 2016, a large percentage of which will be used to improve sales productivity.Some key benefits of Jive Present includes the ability to:
- Provide video, audio and rich multi-media content to sales and distribution teams - ensuring relevant information is always available anytime, anywhere, online and offline
- Centrally manage information distribution and actively push customized data and materials to individuals or groups, ensuring the right content gets to the right individual or team at the right time
- Control materials targeted for training vs customer presentations
- Monitor information that has been viewed and reviewed, including time spent and value of information, by recipients
- Train mobile teams remotely and on demand
- Showcase and mark up content to prospects and customers in real time and distributing materials to them with one click
- Leverage the Jive Platform to allow mobile teams to collaborate on information, conversations and documents and get access to experts across the organization in real time
- Eliminate wasted time searching for information and verifying its accuracy in portals and company intranets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV