PSS World Medical Announces Online Broadcast Of Its Fiscal Year 2013 Second Quarter Conference Call
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PSS World Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:PSSI) today announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its fiscal year 2013 second quarter conference call on Thursday, October 25, 2012. The Company's financial results for the second quarter ended September 28, 2012, will be released before the open of market trading on Thursday, October 25, 2012.
The live broadcast of PSS World Medical's conference call will begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on October 25, 2012. In addition, an online replay will be available approximately one hour following the conclusion of the live broadcast. A link to these events can be found in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.pssworldmedical.com , under the heading "Events & Presentations."
About PSS World MedicalPSS World Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:PSSI) markets and distributes medical products and services to front-line caregivers throughout the United States. With 4,000 team members, PSS is a leader in the markets it serves with innovative approaches to customer service and operational excellence. Its stated purpose is to strengthen the clinical success and financial health of caregivers by solving their biggest problems. The Company is focused to accelerate growth in four markets – Physician, Laboratory, Dispensing, and Home Care & Hospice – with products and solutions that deliver high quality, cost effective, and convenient patient care.
CONTACT: Jenny R. Kobin Vice President, Investor Relations 904-332-3287
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV