CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced a new release of CA Automation Suite for Data Centers that enables enterprises and service providers to create complete business services in an automated, repeatable and reliable manner.
The ability for customers to shift focus from provisioning individual data center components to provisioning complex multi-tier applications and their supporting infrastructure in a minimal number of steps helps improve agility and efficiency.
“Businesses are demanding the delivery of new, innovative and cost-effective services at a fast pace,” said Mike Sargent, general manager, Enterprise Management, CA Technologies. “In the fluid world of virtualization and cloud computing, the ability of CA Automation Suite for Data Centers to rapidly provision an entire end-to-end IT service helps IT teams accelerate the time-to-bottom-line-impact of their innovative services.”CA Automation Suite for Data Centers also helps customers to:
- Share and provision multi-system business services across different platforms and locations with just a few clicks;
- Simplify middleware and application provisioning in dynamic environments;
- Model multi-tiered applications, including their underlying infrastructure; and
- Deploy services on VMware vSphere and CA AppLogic® grids as a single logical entity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV