Zynga (ZNGA) rated new Underperform at Credit Suisse. $3 price target. Company is losing customers, even for new games.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESAdtran (ADTN) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of ADTN now seen reaching $13.25, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on ugly Q3. Underperform rating.
Dean Foods (DF) numbers cut at UBS. Shares of DF now seen reaching $15.50, UBS said. Estimates also lowered on heightened dairy input cost pressure. Neutral rating.
FedEx (FDX) target raised at Citigroup to $108, Citigroup said. EBIT improvement target supports above consensus estimates. Buy rating.
IAC/InterActiveCorp (IACI) numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of IACI now seen reaching $67, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also raised on numerous catalysts. Outperform rating.Eli Lilly (LLY) target boosted at BofA/Merrill to $57, according to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch said. Sola should ultimately reach the market for Alzheimer's. Buy rating. LyondellBasell (LYB) estimates raised at UBS through 2013, UBS said. Improved refining partially offsets weaker European OPO. Neutral rating and $49 price target. Progressive (PGR) estimates, target raised at KBW. Shares of PGR now seen reaching $21, according to Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. Estimates also increased, given higher realized premium growth. Market Perform rating. Universal Health (UHS) numbers raised at Credit Suisse. Shares of UHS now seen reaching $53, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also increased, as the Ascend deal should add to earnings. Outperform rating. Yum! Brands (YUM) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of YUM now seen reaching $84, UBS said. Estimates also increased on higher unit growth in China. Buy rating. YUM! Brands numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of YUM now seen reaching $70, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on solid EPS beat. Hold rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV