Attorneys from Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. represented Vringo, Inc. (NYSE MKT: VRNG), a company engaged in the innovation, development, and monetization of mobile technologies and intellectual property, in the direct offering of 10.3 million shares of its common stock. The company’s gross proceeds from the transaction totaled $46 million.
The Mintz Levin team was led by Members Kenneth Koch and Jeffrey Schultz, with assistance from Associate Merav Gershtenman , all of whom are part of the firm’s Corporate & Securities Section in the firm’s New York office.
For more information visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV