HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) today announced it will report its third quarter 2012 financial and operating results at 9:00 a.m. ET on Friday, October 26, 2012. Supplemental financial information including the press release and presentation will be available at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET on October 26.
Individuals can access the webcast at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm or listen to the call at (877) 303-7208. International participants can listen to the call at (224) 357-2389.
The webcast will be archived on the website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm. Individuals can listen to the replay at (855) 859-2056. International participants can listen to the replay at (404) 537-3406. The passcode is 37726759. The replay will be available at Noon ET on October 26 through 11:59 p.m. ET on November 3, 2012.
About HMS Holdings Corp.
Holdings Corp., through its subsidiaries, is the nation's leader in
of benefits and
integrity services for healthcare payers.
and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial
and over 135
managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
(CMS); and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the
company's services, clients recovered over $2.5 billion in 2011, and
saved nearly $7 billion through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV