LINCOLN, R.I., Oct. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A.T. Cross Company (Nasdaq:ATX) today announced that it will release third quarter 2012 financial results on Wednesday, October 24, 2012, after the market closes. This will be followed by a conference call at 4:30 pm Eastern Time to review results, which will include comments from David G. Whalen, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Kevin F. Mahoney, Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, followed by a question and answer session.
Parties interested in participating in the conference call may dial-in at (877) 303-2912, while international callers may dial-in at (408) 427-3877. The conference call will be webcast and can be accessed at www.cross.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Company's website for 60 days.
About A.T. Cross CompanyBuilding on the rich tradition of its award-winning writing instruments and reputation for innovation and craftsmanship, A.T. Cross Company is a designer and marketer of branded personal and business accessories. A.T. Cross provides a range of distinctive products that appeal to a growing market of consumers seeking to enhance their image and facilitate their lifestyle. A.T. Cross products, including award-winning quality writing instruments, timepieces, business accessories and Costa and Native Eyewear premium sports sunglasses, are distributed in retail and corporate gift channels worldwide. For more information, visit the A.T. Cross website at www.cross.com, the Costa website at www.costadelmar.com and the Native website at www.nativeyewear.com. The A.T. Cross Company logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5932
CONTACT: Company Contact: A.T. Cross Company Kevin F. Mahoney Senior Vice President, Finance Chief Financial Officer 401-335-8470 Investor Relations: Dave Mossberg Three Part Advisors, LLC Investor Relations 817-310-0051
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV