FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 11, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused printing and packaging industry innovation, will host its quarterly conference call to discuss third quarter 2012 results on Thursday, October 18, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time).
The conference call will be webcast and investors will be able to access the webcast and slide presentation at the Investor Relations/Events & Presentations portion of EFI's web site at http://ir.efi.com/ .
A replay of the webcast will be available online at the aforementioned web site following the conclusion of the conference call.About EFI EFI™ ( www.efi.com ) is a worldwide provider of products, technology and services leading the transformation of analog to digital imaging. Based in Silicon Valley, with offices around the globe, the company's powerful integrated product portfolio includes digital front-end servers; superwide, wide-format, label and ceramic inkjet presses and inks; production workflow, web to print, and business automation software; and office, enterprise and mobile cloud solutions. These products allow users to produce, communicate and share information in an easy and effective way, and enable businesses to increase their profits, productivity, and efficiency. The Electronics For Imaging, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7332 Follow us Online: Follow us on Twitter: @EFI_Print_Tech Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EFI.Digital.Print.Technology View us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/EFIDigitalPrintTech
CONTACT: Vincent Pilette Chief Financial Officer EFI 650-357-3500 Investor Relations: JoAnn Horne Market Street Partners 415-445-3235
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV