As part of its sponsorship of the NFL, Tide is launching an online photo campaign called “Show Us Your Colors,” which will give one lucky fan the chance to win a trip for two to the pinnacle of the football season—Super Bowl XLVII. “Show Us Your Colors” will be a continuation of the brand’s season-long celebration of the undying pride and passion that football fans have for their teams, helping them to share just how much their colors mean to them.
The passion NFL fans have for their team’s colors, and the meaning behind them, began in October 1920 when the first NFL game was played. More than 90 years later, Tide is celebrating this passion by asking fans to visit Tide.com or the brand’s Facebook page to share a photo documenting a time they were most proud to wear their team’s colors, such as the first time a newborn wore a jersey of his dad’s favorite team or of a family watching their team win a crucial playoff game together. When the sweepstakes ends on November 30 th, one entrant will be randomly selected to receive an all expenses paid trip to New Orleans, Louisiana in February.
“NFL fans are so passionate that they are constantly expressing their love for their team, whether it be through their gear, their football Sunday activities, or their social media outlets,” said Alex Keith, Vice President P&G Fabric Care, North America. “Tide’s ‘Show Us Your Colors’ gives these devotees a platform to celebrate the most pivotal moment of their life as a fan—the time when their colors meant much more than just colors.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV