Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) announced it will report financial results for the three and nine months ended Sept. 30, 2012 at 4 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Oct. 30, 2012. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 5 p.m. ET.
The earnings release and financial statements will be available on the company’s website at www.itron.com, under the Investors tab. The live webcast of the earnings call, along with a supplemental slide presentation, will begin at 5 p.m. ET on Oct. 30, 2012 and will be accessible via the link on Itron’s website.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at 10 p.m. ET on Oct. 30, 2012 through 10 p.m. ET on Nov. 4, 2012. To access the telephone replay dial 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820 and enter pass code 4476581.
About ItronItron is a global technology company. We build solutions that help utilities measure, monitor and manage energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement and control technology; communications systems; software; and professional services. With thousands of employees supporting nearly 8,000 utilities in more than 100 countries, Itron empowers utilities to responsibly and efficiently manage energy and water resources. Join us in creating a more resourceful world; start here: www.itron.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV