Amerigroup Foundation Presents 'Champion For Children' Award To Texas Sen. Juan Hinojosa
The award is a part of a national program by the Amerigroup Foundation to recognize outstanding public advocacy efforts by government and community leaders to improve the health and well-being of children across the country.
About the Amerigroup Foundation
Amerigroup Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Amerigroup Corporation (NYSE: AGP), a multistate managed health care company based in
Virginia Beach, Va. The Foundation works to create healthy communities by fostering access to health care, encouraging safe and healthy children and families, and promoting community improvement and healthy neighborhoods.
The National CASA Association is a network of 946 programs that are recruiting, training and supporting volunteers to represent the best interests of abused and neglected children in the courtroom and other settings.
CONTACTS:Foundation: Tina GillAmerigroup CorporationExecutive Director, Foundation(757) 955-8875 email@example.com
News Media: Maureen C. McDonnell Amerigroup Corporation Vice President, External Communications(757) 473-2731 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Amerigroup Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV