NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of OCZ Technology Group, Inc. ("OCZ" or the "Company") (NasdaqCM: OCZ), concerning potential violations of federal securities laws.
The investigation is related to allegations that certain statements issued by the Company between July 10, 2012 and October 10, 2012 concerning OCZ's business and financial performance were false and misleading. On October 10, 2012, Shares of OCZ dropped nearly 42% in premarket after the Company said it notified the Securities and Exchange Commission to extend its filing deadline for its second quarter, which ended Aug. 31, because its financial statements are under review. Also, the company announced in a press release that the "Q2'13 revenue will be materially lower than the September 5th preliminary revenue range of $110 to $120 million." It said the effects of the customer incentive programs were discovered after the company issued its latest guidance. Shares of the Company dropped $1.27 to close at $1.88 per share.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of OCZ, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV