CHICAGO, Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) announced today that it will report its financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2012, after the stock market closes on Thursday, November 8, 2012. Allscripts management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the company's earnings and other information at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time that same day.
More Details on the Call
The Allscripts earnings announcement will be distributed via PR Newswire immediately after the market closes on November 8, 2012. The press release also will be available on the company's website at http://investor.allscripts.com.
To listen to the conference call, participants may log onto http://www.allscripts.com/. Participants are encouraged to log onto the website approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of the conference call to download and install any necessary software. Participants also may access the conference call by dialing (877) 303-0543 (toll free in the U.S.) or (973) 935-8787 (international) and requesting Conference ID #33030748 .A replay of the call will be available two hours after the conclusion of the call, for a period of two weeks, at http://www.allscripts.com/ or by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 - Conference ID #33030748. Upcoming Investor Presentations Allscripts will present at the following upcoming investor events:
- November 14, 2012, at the Credit Suisse 2012 Healthcare Conference, to be held at the Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix
- November 27, 2012, at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference, to be held at the New York Palace, New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV