BRISTOL, Va., Oct. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE:ANR), a leading U.S. coal producer, plans to report its third quarter 2012 results before the market opens on Friday, November 2, 2012. A conference call to review the results and current business conditions is scheduled to follow at 10:00 a.m. EDT that morning.
The conference call will be webcast live on the Internet, and the webcast will be available for replay following the event. The live webcast and the replay will be available on the company's investor relations Web site at http://alnr.client.shareholder.com/. In addition, a telephonic replay will be available through November 16, 2012 by calling 877-660-6853 or 201-612-7415 and entering the conference ID 401767. Also, a podcast of the call will be available for downloading on the company's Web site following the call.
About Alpha Natural Resources
With $7.1 billion in total revenue in 2011, Alpha Natural Resources ranks as America's second-largest coal producer by revenue and third-largest by production. Alpha is the nation's largest supplier of metallurgical coal used in the steel-making process and is a major supplier of thermal coal to electric utilities and manufacturing industries. In 2011 the company had more than 200 customers on five continents. More information about Alpha can be found on the company's Web site at www.alphanr.com.SOURCE Alpha Natural Resources
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV