- The Anue NTO 5293, the latest solution to achieve NEBS Level 3 certification, helps telecommunications, service providers and large enterprise customers improve data center productivity by connecting multiple monitoring tools to a large number of 40GbE, 10GbE and 1GbE interfaces.
- NEBS Level 3 certification ensures that the Anue NTO products will operate under the environmental extremes found in a central office with strict specifications such as fire suppression, thermal margin testing, vibration resistance, airflow patterns, acoustic limits, failover and partial operational requirements, failure severity levels, RF emissions and tolerances, and testing/certification requirements.
- Ixia’s telecommunications and carrier provider solutions portfolio includes two carrier-grade switches:
- Anue NTO 5293 - a high-density, high-availability network monitoring switch that efficiently connects multiple network monitoring tools to a large number of ports facilitating visibility into the packet network. It has a 640 Gbps, non-blocking backplane for up to 16 40GbE ports or up to 64 10GbE ports.
- Anue NTO 5273 - a high-availability network monitoring switch designed for telecommunications and cable service providers. The Anue NTO 5273 helps service providers meet the increased bandwidth demands created by rapidly growing mobile and video content traffic. The advanced packet processing features of the AFM enhance the NTO’s capability to aggregate, replicate and filter network monitoring traffic.
Ixia Anue NTO Provides Certified, Intelligent Network Visibility Solutions For Carrier-Grade, High-Density Networks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts