- Facebook Open Graph – Retailers can more easily have their products and content become part of a consumer’s Facebook presence or “social graph.” By clicking customized Facebook sharing buttons on a retailer’s website (such as “Like,” “Want,” “Purchased”) consumers trigger an update to their Facebook Timeline, App Views, News Feed and/or Ticker, for their network to see. With the Demandware plug-in, retailers maintain control over brand expression with the ability to aggregate actions, more seamlessly integrate into Facebook search and more easily target advertising to Facebook members.
- Facebook Check-In – Retailers integrating Facebook Check-In with their ecommerce sites can create a personalized, engaging and seamless cross-channel experience when a consumer is both in the store and online. The Demandware plug-in enables retailers to fully customize their check-in experience and use check-ins in combination with loyalty or reward programs.
- The Google +1 Button – Retailers can improve SEO and spread the word about their products and services via their consumers’ Google+ circles. When a consumer clicks a +1 button on a product detail page, members of his circles will see the recommendation in their Google search results, improving the retailer’s overall SEO.
Demandware Labs Accelerates Social Marketing And ECommerce Integrations With Latest Innovations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.