Demandforce, Inc., a leading online marketing and communication software service from Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq:INTU), helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award-winning communication platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Founded in 2003, Demandforce has collected more than 2 million consumer reviews, which are published across the Web, and has generated more than $3 billion for its clients. Through the Demandforce Network, its end clients are connected to almost 40 million local consumers. For more information on how you can utilize Demandforce for your business, please visit www.demandforce.com.
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, including banks and credit unions; consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing. ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Intuit Financial Services helps banks and credit unions grow by providing on-demand solutions and services that make it easier for consumers and businesses to manage their money.Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $3.5 billion in its fiscal year 2010. The company has approximately 8,300 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com. SOURCE Demandforce, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV